Pages

August 14, 2011

Full moon

On Saturday night I went to a local art gallery with a couple of friends, for the opening night of an exhibition featuring local artists and craft makers. Amongst many beautiful works, I noticed a display of ceramic pendants for sale - made by the same woman who is making my pendant for me (she is apparently doing a firing this coming week, so not long to wait now!).
On our way home from the exhibition in search of a cafe, we had a delicious view of the almost-full moon.

Tonight our women's group intended on a casual get-together for the full moon, but with some nasty weather due to come through we weren't sure on what to do. In the end just four of us got together in someone's cosy lounge room with the woodfire burning and chit-chatted about all things wild woman lol. We did manage to spot the moon as we were leaving though so had a little chuckle as we howled at her haha.


2 comments:

Sharonnz said...

Very jealous of your women's group, Nikki. I can hear how life-bringing it is to you!

Nik said...

Thanks Sharon. Yes it is, it really does fill my "me" gap quite nicely.