Pages

May 09, 2009


I'm still in the process of deciding which herbal medicine course to do. I'm fairly certain I just want to know enough for treating my family rather than becoming a practitioner, so that cuts me down to courses that run for about 12mths. That's a commitment I can deal with.

In the meantime, I pulled out all my herbal books and decided to actually have a decent read of them rather than just buying them and then filing them away for another day! I didn't realise I had as many as I do.

I also picked up four large folders of aromatherapy fortnightly-mailout-magazine-subscription things (what are those things called?) from my mum today. They cover a range of topics on natural health including herbal medicine, so thought I'd start making my way through them as well.

Interestingly, as I was about to write this post I checked my blog reader and found two blogs I regularly read had a post on herbal medicine. Sara at Walk Slowly, Live Wildly and Sharon at Casaubon's Book.

3 comments:

Johanna Knox said...

Nice books. Love to look at that NZ one sometime!!

Nik said...

It's funny, I don't know where that came from! I didn't buy it, but suspect I got it from my nana's bookcases when it was being cleared out. Need to have a read through it.

Nova said...

lol i inherited those same 4 folders of aromatherapy & natural health mags from my mum! ;)