Pages

February 06, 2008

Hit me chile!

Righto - so Chile chews linky linked me with an archive meme. Quite cool I was thinking to travel back down memory lane - but then, you have all read every single post I've made right and remember every word I say?? LOL.

Here are the rules...

Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you've written using the following guidelines.

Link 1 must be about family. Link 2 must be about friends. Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are... what you're all about. Link 4 must be about something you love. Link 5 can be anything you choose.

Tag five other people, including two bloggers that are newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better.

Read the archive posts and leave comments.


Family Well, a bit about family, but mostly about my family home. This was quite a life changing relisation for me and has led to a lot of my contentment and I continue to feel so.

Friends Me talking about feeling a part of my community - however, I've realised this is an ongoing progress, new people come, some move on and it takes work. It's all good.

What I love Perfect, lazy, memorable days...and more of me Can you see my introverted self shining through (not the same as shyness though!)?

Random Things that really have become a part of daily life - one year on, and I'm still using baking soda and vinegar to clean my hair.

So, I'm moving this meme on to...(feel free to skip if you choose lol)

Sandra in the garden
Sharonnz
Crazy mumma
Rach

No comments: