Pages

December 02, 2007

A new month


I wanted to post this yesterday, but we got busy, then had company for dinner and then I couldn't be bothered downloading pics blah blah...

Being the 1st of December yesterday we put our Christmas tree up as is our family tradition. For Nathan this was almost as exciting as Christmas day for him (in fact I think he kept thinking it was and was getting confused about it all) since he woke up at 5.50am (about an hour too early) and came into our room saying "can we put the tree up today?"

So, up it went (only a little fake tree so didn't take long). As I was putting the decorations on, I thought about how I had made the majority of them over the past 3 years.

Last years' effort was making felted balls from varying coloured wools and some of them I added beading to. I also made some some balls using entirely beads threaded onto twisty ties - they were fun and quite effective. (Unfortunately the photo came out a bit glary).

The year before I made some from driftwood and added beads and glitter glue.

I haven't made any this year, the tree's not really big enough to take anymore anyway!

No comments: