Pages

July 15, 2007

A pity post


Nah, not really. But I've found muscles in my arms, palms and side of my ribs that I didn't know I had! Obviously I've not done any *digging* before! Hehe. Today I dug out (with Nathan's help, and a very committed worker he was too) a foot deep trench along the front garden bed full of sand (at least it was super easy and basically only needed scooping out, no hard core strength required) and filled it back in with layers of compost and sand. I will add a few other bits to it (it hasn't been filled up to the concrete yet) and mix them in over the next few weeks.

Nathan kept wondering if the garden *beds* were going to give the plants a nice comfy place to sleep at night (despite my best intentions to explain it)...although, he's not too far wrong really...

No comments: