Pages

April 26, 2007

Updates #1

For those wondering...

- The good life will continue right here in my little piece of suburbia for now (boohoo, but yay for getting closer to debt free!)

- I've now had two car-free Tuesdays - Woohoo! So far, so good and easy too. Just gearing up to figure out the bus system (hehe, I only live in a smallish town, so hardly hard).

- I've lapsed on taking my ACV daily - oops!

Lurkers, come out and chat with me! I've enabled anonymous comments (if you're nice to me hehe, otherwise I'll delete ya). I see on my Clustermap I've got a few overseas regulars, feel free to introduce yourselves.

1 comment:

Fire said...

Hi Nikki! It's Rose. I've lurked twice so I decided to come out of the woodwork. I was just wishing I could see a photo of your family - now I've seen you and Danielle. I wish my kids ate soup!