Pages

September 26, 2007

Found!

How it got in behind the entire stack of recipe books I have no idea! At least the house got a spring clean in the process - that sure wasn't one of the first places I thought to look in. And what is it with the little bits of crap that are in corners, bits of paper, tiny "things" off things...at least with those gone the house actually looks very tidy - oh and the floors finally got a mop too! Danielle has developed a fear of "fluff bunnies" chasing her down the hallway (complete with terrified screeching and panic), perhaps I need to become a bit more of a Flybaby and get onto vacuuming before the dust collects to a decent size - I'm not surprised she freaked when they fly along the floor after her looking like a small furry animal!

In the last few days I've spent time in the kids rooms sorting out the winter clothes and bringing out the summery stuff - of course, we might have had a few really hot days that called for shorts and t-shirts and then today it was freezing and called for the fleece tops again!

1 comment:

Chile said...

With a dog in the house (in the desert), the loose fur and dust combine into formidable dust bunnies. With no expensive bags to replace every week, my new bagless vacuum is saving me a lot of money!