Pages

June 24, 2007

Not a lot of action on the home front..

I have been so looking forward to this weekend to get into completing my chook coop - but sadly that has not been done yet. I ended up on bed rest due to asthma and a chest infection, so no hard work for me. I did sneak out this afternoon and couldn't resist cutting away some more of a nasty hedge from climbing up our apple tree, plum tree and a few other native plants. The thing is strangling all the trees along that fence line, so I slowly beavered away doing that instead. Simon managed to clear the section of all greenwaste and we now have an almost clean slate again. Anyway, I put my bed (couch) rest into good use by knocking out some numbers on a project that's featuring on many like-minded blogs and websites around the world...see next post.

Chicken coop next weekend!

No comments: