Pages

May 06, 2007

Lopping it off (Part I)

Yesterday, while blog-lurking I opened a link from one of my favourite blogs and saw a pic of a lady with a cute hairdo. I thought, "hey, I could have mine like that". There I was having intentionally grown my hair for the past year from it's regular bob-length into long straight locks down to my armpits. So a phonecall to the hairdresser and today here I am straight after the cut.


Here I am after I've washed and tried to do it myself. Not quite so cute and flippy, but I'm still happy with it (my thanks to Nathan for taking the pic!).

2 comments:

Wendy said...

looks great! I actually like it better after you did it yourself. You're beautiful no matter what though :) hmmm, maybe I'll get brave and lop mine off too!

Anonymous said...

Lovely haircut!