Pages

April 16, 2007

Purple fingers??



So, it was my birthday yesterday, and I guess now I'm *officially* in my mid-30's (which BTW, I'm loving).

It seems that family know my keenness (weird word, needed to dictionary.com that one) to get into gardening. And consequently I received a variety of "green" presents this year.

- Gardening gloves (purple!)
- Over-boots (well hey, you know, I might be wearing my high heels and who needs to change them when I can put my over-boots over the top (!) - or maybe I'll still be wearing my slippers!) - perfect
- Seeds (including red and purple carrots - apparently the original variety, did you know that they never used to be orange?)
- Brocolli and spinach seedlings
- A garden shop gift voucher from my MIL to go wild on whatever else I might need - woohoo!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday!!!